Design is always about solving a problem. First, we make sure the project we embark on together will get you where you want to be tomorrow.
Websites, social media and logos are not an end in themselves – rather, they are tools to clearly communicate your values. That way you can ensure the people who share those will be enthusiastic about what you do.
A collaborative approach
sets out the basics
- What do you do?
- Why do you exist?
- How do people experience dealing with you?
- What do you pride yourself on?
- Who are the people you want to deal with?
Every business and organisation becomes a brand – whether they like the idea or not. This process happens naturally as you go about your day-to-day business, whether you are an active participant or not.
Branding means actively participating – aligning what you want people to think about you with what they actually think about you.
Branding, therefore, must be at the heart of every creative and technical decision.
Making your audience understand your value
- How do you want tomorrow to look?
- How can you align your vision for tomorrow with where people are at? And with where they want to be at?
- What’s the cost of not solving the problem you want to solve?